Create a stylized calendar using html tables and CSS.
- Create a new html page & CSS file
- Create all 12 months in a year. Each month will be a separate table
- Use CSS to clearly indicate month titles, dates, and day of the week. Pick colors, background colors, borders, and type styles to stylize the calendar.
- Use this example month as a reference (you need to change the style)
- For extra help in styling tables, you can use this generator
- Due next class
- Upload your html, css files and turn in the link