For the tutorial site, Start visual explorations of your site. You will design the main tutorial page in 3 ways. Think about the content layout and how the design creates a sense of branding.
- In Photoshop, create a full-color design of the tutorial section of your site. (The step-by-step part) Add all your text and image content. Don’t forget your logo and navigation!
- Don’t use placeholder text – Write real copy. (Placeholder images ok for now, but real preferred) It’s ok to have a long page.
- Create 3 variations of the page. Explore different colors, typography, and layout.
- Save out each mockup as a .png (file > save for web)
- Due next class 5
- Upload your images to invision, your server or dropbox.
- Paste the shared link to the Turn-in spreadsheet