It's midpoint in the class and that means its a good point to stand back and reflect on your own progress. For this assignment, you will write a self evaluation for both me and you to refer to.
In a text document, please answer the following questions in the 2 parts to this review:
- What feedback did you receive (good & bad) in the critique? (eg: The green background was too vibrant. The instructions for step 3 were unclear.)
- What are your to-do items for your designs? List your steps here (eg: change logo font, align paragraphs to images)
- How well do you feel like you're doing in this class and why?
- What do you enjoy about the class and why? (eg: I like the code demos because they're helpful)
- What do you not enjoy and why? (eg: I don't like the breaks being so short. I can't go to chipotle.)
- What skills do you wish you could be more confident in? Any skills that you'd like me to focus/help you with)?
- What ways can I improve the class & your learning experience?
- Due next class
- Save out your text document as a pdf or html file and upload to your server.
- Turn in link to the turn-in spreadsheet