Practice establishing text hierarchy and styling text with CSS by copying the styles in the article.
- Read the article: Type Study: Typographic Study
- Create a type sampler html page.
- Copy the text layouts mentioned in the article figures 1-5 using css.
- Plain text
- Weight change
- Size & spacing changes
- Alignment and spacing
- Make 5 more examples, this time with a different set of text (your choice)
- Upload your HTML page and the CSS.
- Due next class
- Upload and post your link to the turn-in spreadsheet