Practice using CSS to create the pictured layout.
- Download the design files and slices
- Create the HTML structure.
- Draw boxes around content from large to small as indicated
- Add divs for each box, nesting properly (remember to close divs!)
- Add descriptive class names to each for use in CSS
- Create a CSS file for styling
- Add link to css in HTML
- Select classes and to set the widths, background and other styles. (Open in photoshop to sample colors, measure widths, etc)
- Use CSS to center, create columns in the layout
- Due next class
- upload html, css, images to server, add link to turn-in-spreadsheet